Saturday, September 7, 2013

Week 2

Week 2 of kindergarten was fantastic. I'm feeling really good about my kids and really good about the kindergarten team and the school. We be jammin'.

I had to make some changes though.

I needed to post my standards so I found some adorable ones on TpT and purchased them. I then slipped the ones we are working on into page protectors and used washi tape to decorate the edges.
You can get the standards from www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/mrs-riccas-kindergarten. Sorry, writing from my phone makes links impossible.

I then also recreated this board after a pocket chart I saw (with my amazing coworker) in a Lakeshore catalog.

Ooh! And my Donors Choose rug arrived!! Yippee!!!  

To top things off, I went to Barnes and Noble's to get some books for my kiddos.

My coworker and I decided to do a series of lessons on writing our names. Starting with this Chicka Chicka Book Boom activity I saw on Pinterest and that I saw another coworker make. Here's mine:

And aaaalllllll the prep

But at least I had a feline helper.


No comments:

Post a Comment