Sunday, February 9, 2014

Behavior Pack - Coming Soon!

Still sick, not fun.  But at least I have some time to do some designing with products that I have had for YEARS on my computer, just never thought to make it cute and pretty and post them on TpT.

Well friends, all of that is changing.  Pretty much today.

I'm working on an entire Classroom Management bundle, but it might take me a little longer than usual.  Turns out, I've never actually put a bundle together, so this will be a bit of a learning curve for me.

Here's a sneak peak though...


This one has gone up on my TpT as an individual sale so far.  I love this document more than you could ever imagine.  I created it in the credential program with the help of a master teacher and professor and love using it, even with kinders!  It helps (and kind of forces) them to think about their actions, take responsibility for them and make a plan to change it.  

Beautiful.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment