Saturday, September 21, 2013

Check-In

Hi everybody!

Guess what?

My Donor's Choose project was funded!  Hooray!!  Thanks for all the help, once again.  Each time I am completely floored by everyone's generosity and selflessness.

Honestly, our classrooms would not be possible without the incredible help we get from the community.

So thank you.

We just finished up doing our Citizenship Unit and we're full steam ahead developing a Weather unit!  So far, we are pulling from a lot of different resources (HM, Science workbooks, TpT, etc.)  But I am really excited to get back into GLAD and watch the magic take place right before my eyes.

We are in the process, as a K-2 team, of switching over to a new teaching strategy called SEAL (Sobrato Early Academic Language).  We are all very excited, but it means a lot of creation and development.  RIGHT up my alley!

I posted on TpT some cute writing assignments I made for our kinders.  Keep in mind that these are for the beginning of the year, so it is a lot of tracing and then they get to write a portion by themselves.  I'll post pictures of some of the completed ones once we have done them!  In the meantime, you can get them in my TpT store!


No comments:

Post a Comment