Saturday, August 17, 2013

Help us out, please!

Here it is, my Donors Choose project. As I mentioned before, I don't have a classroom rug at the moment and want something colorful, practical, and fun! So I chose a rug, went on Donors Choose and set up my project. 

They approved it this morning.

To read more about my project, just click on this link and it will take you directly to my project page: http://www.donorschoose.org/project/snug-on-a-rug

The best part? If you decide to contribute, enter the code word INSPIRE at checkout and Donors Choose will MATCH YOUR DONATION!! So if you give $50, they will also give me $50 for a grand total of $100 donated to my project!

Remember, I do not expect everyone, or really anyone for that matter, to donate. But please do spread the word and the link for my project. The more people that know about it, the more likely this project will be fulfilled.

The goal is to have it fulfilled by mid next week. A stretch, I know, but a teacher can dream. 

Thank you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment