Friday, July 5, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday!

Ok, so I might be new at this blogging thing, but I saw this on The First Grade Parade's blog and decided it was something I wanted to do!


So here's the general idea.  Throughout the week, go pin-crazy on pinterest and then review your favorite pins on Friday.  Easy enough, right?  Just make sure you link your pins back to the original source, not to Pinterest (need to give credit where credit is due!)

#1. This one comes from Apples and ABCs.  I thought this was the CUTEST spin on the first day of school picture!  Rather than hold up the picture frame with "My First Day of Kindergarten" spelled somewhere on the frame, why not hold up a big letter "K" that has been modge-podged with school scrapbook paper?  How adorable is that!


#2 How TRUE is this?? It was posted here on Electric Fairground.  Very well put, Mr. Lincoln.  Very well put.


#3 Back to school forms for Kindergarten.  These come from Kindergarten Korner.  I think the questions she asks on her forms are SPOT ON.  I can't wait to use them!



#4 This is self explanatory. (I can't find the original source!)


#5 From The Country Cook, doesn't this just look delicious?

#6 You have no idea how badly I need this.  It is so simple to make, but it never occurred to me to make one until I saw it on Pinterest.  And by that point, why make it when it's already made and ready for me to download?  Now I can finally stop clicking Forgot your login/password? This one comes from The SuperHERO Teacher on TpT.

#7 The Martha Stewart in me can't WAIT to make something like this!  How cute are they?  And how easy do they seem to be?  The Centsational Girl knows what's up!

#8 It's pretty, it's yellow and I love the message.  Find it here.

#9 This one made me giggle.  We've all had those days though, right?  Where you had one simple task and you were so out of it you managed to mess it up?  Yeah, I definitely have.  This one comes from here.

#10 This picture only fuels my wanderlust.  You can find this picture on this Tumblr blog.


That's all for this week, but if you're intrigued by my pinning, come check me out on Pinterest!  Just click the Pinterest button at the top of the page and you'll be linked up to my page!  Happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment