Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy 1000!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!  My blog now has 1,000 views and counting!  You cannot beging to understand how EXCITING that is for me!  Here's to many thousands more to come this year!

To celebrate my 1,000 views, I did a little classroom shopping at Target.  (Ok, so maybe I did the buying before the 1,000 views but does the order of events really matter?)  Target has started bringing out their Dr. Seuss $1 spot stuff, so I went a little crazy.  Ok, maybe A LOT crazy, but I'm excited about it all.

The LOOT!

Would you believe that they are already almost completely out????  

Here are my three favorite purchases:

Foam Clocks

I plan on using these foam clocks for our daily schedule.  I bought enough to show the kids with a big, Seussy clock what time each part of our day will start.  It will be great!

Socks

Oh my gosh, socks.  These socks were adorable and I thought they would be so much more fun to erase our writing on our whiteboards with than those stinky little mini whiteboard erasers.  I can't wait!

Tablecloth

So, this doesn't come from the dollar section, or from the school stuff.  I found this gem in the backyard aisles.  And isn't it just perfect??  I haven't decided what I'm going to do with it yet, but I couldn't pass this one up.

What themes will you be using in your classrooms this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment