Saturday, July 27, 2013

Off the Grid

Hi everyone! 

It sure has been a while!  Hubby and I took a much needed vacation for the past week to celebrate our one year wedding anniversary.  Can you believe it?  It has already been a year!  Crazy crazy crazy.  Time sure has flown.  To sum up our adventure, we took a completely unplanned, 1200 mile trek up the coast.  Spontaneity at it's best.  Here's a little picture to give you an idea:



1200 miles, 6 tanks of gas, great music on repeat (Imagine Dragons, Kid Cudi, Mumford and Sons, The Killers, etc) and pit stops and photo ops later, we're back home and doing loads upon loads of laundry, cleaning out coolers, washing camping supplies and putting things away.

Anyways, I just wanted to check in with everyone.  Thank you for still reading my blog even while I was gone!  That's amazing!  Over 1700 views, WOW.

I get the keys to my new classroom this week which means that there will be plenty of posts and pictures to keep you up to date on my newest adventure/endeavor: kinderland!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment