Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday


On this week's installment of Favorite Pins Friday (brought to you by The First Grade Parade)

*RULES*

{1} Pin away all week on Pinterest.
{2} Join the linky party and share your favorite pins from the week!
{3} Give credit to the original source (NOT the pinterest pin or pinboard, but the REAL source).

My favorites for this week are:

QUOTABLES
This gem comes from 9gag.  I thought this was solely an issue in my household, but apparently it isn't.  

Please, this movie was amazing.  Who doesn't love Two of a Kind?  You can find this here.

CRAFTING
Yeah yeah, I know it's from my blog, but HOW CUTE it THIS???  I'm such a proud wreath mama.  It's from yesterday's post.

So, I'm not sure where this pin comes from (I think from the Second Grade Super Kids Blog).  How CUTE is this?  And so easy to make!

SCHOOL
I seriously love this door.  This will be my door on the first day of school.  Not sure where this one comes from though.  Here's the link to the google image.

This chair would be perfect in my room.  Too bad it's probably incredibly expensive.  Here's the picture on Flickr.

What are YOUR favorite pins?






No comments:

Post a Comment